Terms and Policies: The Small Print
Please take the time to read this fine print so you can make the most out of your Pilates practice.
updated July 19, 2017:
- All purchases are FINAL and NONREFUNDABLE.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
- Returned checks will incur a fee of $25.
- Unused classes or months will not be refunded.
- Preregistration for a class session will reserve your spot in the class every week for the 8-week period.
- Classes that are canceled at least 24-hours before the class start time can be made up in another class of the same category. The make-up class must be scheduled within the same 8-week period. Subject to availability.
- Add-on classes can be scheduled in addition to or instead of an 8-week session. Please inquire about class fees at front desk.
- Class Sessions can not be shared.
PRIVATE SESSIONS AND INDEPENDENT PRACTICE
- Private Session packages have a 12-month expiration date.
- Approval is required before attending Independent Practice.
- Tuition is due upon reservation of your class or session.
In order to keep the studio and classes running smoothly, please adhere to the cancellation windows below. If you cancel before the window, the amount of the cancelled class/workshop will be returned to you as account credit but cannot be refunded. If you must cancel after this window has passed, please understand that you will be charged for the class.
- All classes, events, and appointments must be cancelled 24 hours before the start of the class.
- Classes that are cancelled due to inclement weather will not be reimbursed. You will receive a class credit of the same class category that may be used anytime.